Blogging and Social Media Workshops
Places are limited so don’t hesitate to secure your spot! Email me on email@example.com
As the Founder and Creative Director of Blink London, I have been developing and delivering courses about blogging and social media for the London College of Fashion for over 3 years. The ongoing response to these courses has been wonderfully positive and so, to meet the continued demand, we are now offering an intensive workshop. The aim of these workshops is to share our knowledge and expertise in a relaxed, supportive and accessible way that will leave you feeling empowered and confident about joining the blogosphere!
Here’s what some of our previous attendees have to say about our workshops…
“I was lucky enough to do the Blink London blogging course recently and it was one of the most interesting, informative, eye opening and fun courses that I have attended in a long time! Can’t wait to set up my blog.”
“I thought the course was fantastic and as I had the blog set up already I have got on straight away with tweeting more, converting my Instagram account to one that promotes my blog, opening a Pinterest account and taking pictures of things that inspire me at every opportunity. These actions alone have progressed me so much that I’d say the workshop is invaluable.”
“It was definitely a useful workshop. I would absolutely encourage friends who are interested in getting a blog up and running to attend your seminar. You covered all the basics people need to know and it’s great to be able to put questions to someone who has so much experience. ”
“an insightful course that covers the basics and more of blogging. Lucy’s enthusiasm for the subject comes across and draws you in. You want to start blogging there and then – and you can!”
Are you ready to step up your social media skills?
The fine detail:
- This is perfect for the absolute beginner and the just-started blogger.
- This is a 6 hour workshop, delivered over two consecutive weeks, from 6pm until 9pm, or as a one day intensive from 10am until 5pm.
- We will be hosting this at Parlour in Kensal Green, so you’ll be in a stylish and comfortable environment.
- The cost is £185/ person which includes (non-alcoholic) refreshments throughout.
- Please book your place well in advance to avoid disappointment (the groups are maximum 8 people), and pre-pay Blink London for your place before the event.
- We are happy to deliver you a custom version of this seminar if you have a group with specific requirements.
- Contact us with any questions or your booking request: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As the groups are small, book soon to avoid disappointment.
“As novices to social media and creative blogging, Lucy’s inspiring workshop gave us a lots of practical ways to engage in the blogosphere more confidently. Her energy and enthusiasm for the subject left us feeling excited and motivated! Can’t recommend this workshop enough for novices like us! Clare Cox, Fundraising Special Projects Lead, CLIC Sargent
Looking forward to seeing you at one of our workshops very soon,